Appleton Indoor Golf Leagues
Sign-up for our next indoor golf league for a little friendly competition and fun. It’s the perfect way to hang out with your friends, meet new ones and compete for prizes & bragging rights. Winter league starts soon!
Winter League Session One starts November 2nd. Registration is open until November 4th.
- 9 holes per week
- 2 Person Teams (Men, Women, 16 and up)
- Handicapped – adjusted each week, 18 max *TO START*
- $40 League fee ($20 to prize pool)
- League Night Special: 1 Pizza & Bucket of Beer – $30
- If you join any of our Winter Golf Leagues, you are invited to our Private League Member Party where we offer free golf, food, and beer as well as have contests, giveaways, and raffles!
- League will be played on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week.
- 2 man – handicapped league
- League is $22 per player, per week. $20 for seniors, military personnel.
- One-time league fee of $40 applies. Pays for food night, and prizes.
- Tee times are limited for each time slot. Teams will choose to start at 4pm, 6pm, or 8pm on league nights. Each block will allow for 2 hours of play. YOU MUST PLAY ON YOUR CHOSEN NIGHT!
- If you cannot play the night you signed up for, contact Jordan at the shop to find out when we can squeeze you in on a different night.
- Substitutes are allowed
- THERE WILL BE NO MAKE UP GOLF; Teams can always play ahead, but no make up rounds are allowed.
- Simulator settings are predetermined for the 8 weeks.
- Example: Player A and Player B are on a team. Player A is a 5 handicap and Player B is a 10 handicap. Player A shoots a 41, his handicap is subtracted from the total score, 41 – 5 = 36. Player B shoots a 50, his handicap is subtracted from the total score, 50-10 = 40. The score for team A/B is 36+40=76.
- Scoring: Each week, each team competes against all other teams in the league.
Example: If there are 10 teams in the league, the lowest net team total (70) will receive 10 points, the second lowest team net (73) receives points, third lowest (76), 8 points, etc.