Appleton Indoor Golf Leagues
Sign-up for our next indoor golf league for a little friendly competition and fun. It’s the perfect way to hang out with your friends, meet new ones and compete for prizes & bragging rights. Winter league starts soon!
Session 1 of Golf League starts November 1st, 2022 and runs through December 2nd. Deadline for sign ups is October 28th. Sign up by filling out the form below for your team.
– $24/Week per player
– One time $40 league due per player
– 9 Holes Each Week (8 weeks total)
– 2 Person Teams
– Handicapped Stroke Play – handicaps adjust weekly based on play
- Play is Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday at 4:00, 6:00, or 8:00
- Tee times are limited for each time slot and you must play on your chosen day and time each week.
- You can always play ahead of time on non-league nights – if you play on a weekend, you will be charged the weekend group rate
- If you cannot play on your normal day, reach out to Jordan to schedule a different time for you.
- All rounds must be in by Sunday each week.
- If you miss a round, you simply receive a “ghost” score for the week.
- Simulator Settings are pre-determined ahead of time
- League is flighted, but you are able to move from flight to flight for the first 6 weeks.
- After week 6, we enter the “Playoffs” where you are locked into your current flight and will only be playing against the teams that are in your flight.
- Each flight winner wins a CASH PRIZE
- The winning team of the top flight gets their name on the AIG Trophy
At the end of the season, the team that has the lowest Net Stroke Count in each flight is the winner.
Player A: 9 Handicap
Player B: 4 Handicap
Player A shoots a 42, minus their handicap, they shoot a 33
Player B shoots a 40, minus their handicap, they shoot a 36
The team net score for that week is 69 (33+36). Each week, your stroke count will be added to your running total.